At CHI Friendship we believe it is important to invest in benefits and programs that help support employees and their families when it comes to protecting their health, well-being, and future.
CHI Friendship offers healthcare, life insurance and other benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families. As our employee, you may be eligible to choose from a comprehensive list of benefits and select those that best meet the needs of you and your family. Among the benefits available to eligible employees are:
- Full Health Care Package
- 401(k) Retirement
- Spending Accounts:
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Limited Purpose Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Voluntary Benefits: Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation, Personal Time, and Holidays: All hours are accrued on your core hours
- Short-Term Disability (STD) / Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Tuition Assistance
- Perks at Work: A discount program offering discounts and rewards on over 30,000 brands. This includes: travel, fitness, tickets, auto, family, electronics, apparel and many more items.
- CHI partners with Weight Watchers offering discounts and special offers for all employees.
- Wellness Program: Friendship offers a free, voluntary program. It includes a variety of wellness tools and activities, so you can achieve your best self.
- Adoption Assistance: Adoption assistance for all full-time and part-time employees.
- Prenatal Coaching program
- Support in managing Diabetes. This includes personalized tips, a free meter and unlimited strips and lancets.